Sunday, February 12, 2012

How to starve Cancer Out of your body

I like articles like this. Recently, I posted "Fasting can reduce cancer growth" which somehow is link to this article as well. Although it is a long article, the section I like best is the food things to avoid. Here is the gist.

1. Diet is the first thing you look at when you discover you have cancer.
2. If a diet can do 'healing', think what it can do for prevention. I have touch on most of these in my book but this article confirms what I wrote. Basically avoid
a) SUGAR
b) Red Meat especially not organic or grass fed.
c) Avoid Trans fats
d) Partially hydrogenated or hydrogenated fats. Good fats are Omega-3 and Omega-9... FISH FISH FISH....is the way to go.. :)

3) Go plant base diet... GO VEGAN... (I can't otherwise, I feel like a cow). But my diet is slanted towards vege and fruits.

The article is refreshing to read. Check it here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting your comments