Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Preface & Introduction

I am only writing this blog (book) now because I am now ready to write it. I have also kept a blog downthecancerroad.blogspot.com on my thoughts whilst going through Chemo and to keep my friends and family in touch with what I was going through physically and mentally. Downthecancerroad.blogspot.com blog served that purpose very well.

This blog is different. My intention for this blog is to share with people what I have learn about cancer, care-giving tips, keeping cancer-at-bay tips and my own research about cancer. I am not a medical professional but a victim. So I will be speaking from at victim's perspective. I intend to cover topics which often are not covered many cancer books like relationships, mental strength, spirituality and financial issues.

This blog will also cover some natural cures that I am personally using but they may not be scientifically proven. All blog post are my own thoughts and my experience and should not be considered a panacea for cancer. I am not promoting any cancer cures but I do suggest you check out some those I am using. There are some I have not used myself but I have read enough to have a belief that they may be good in preventing, arresting or even curing cancer.

If you accept with my beliefs, then use them, I am happy for you. If you do not, then discard them as nonsense. No harm done.

At this point of writing, am I out of the woods yet? No. My results have not come back but I feel positive that my own body has gotten rid of the cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting your comments