Sunday, May 6, 2012

Go Natural - Not Processed, Not Extracts, Not Alternatives to Prevent Cancer

I have been researching and keeping tabs on information from all over - internet, talking to doctors, both conventional and alternatives since my recovery from cancer 2 half years ago and I have come to a conclusion that diet - the type of food is very significant in that it is either going to prevent or cause Cancer.

Just the other day I stumbled on to this article about Egg Beaters. Egg Beaters is a product marketed in the United States as a healthy substitute for chicken eggs. This article outlined a test on rats feeding one group with Egg Beaters and the other group with actual egg. After 6 weeks, the group with actual egg was 3 times the size of the other group. Makes you wonder, doesn;t it? Read the article here.


This is just one article. Other things we know is that sugar is bad for cancer. Sugar substitute is worst for cancer. MSG is extremely bad. MSG a derived from tapioca which seems harmless. After all it is from a food source. The problem is it is processed.


A lot of Chinese like to adopt a vegetarian diet. They feel good but have you seen what is in Chinese vegetarian dishes - loads of MSG and Soy-based processed meat substitute. I don't know about you, but every time I see those things, I see poison. I totally avoid Chinese vegetarian shops unless it is home cooked and no soy-based meat substitute. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting your comments