Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Every cancer can be cured

Posting this before but I wanted to highlight several key points I noticed.

When you get cancer.
1) Start on a vegan diet preferably raw.
2) Load on Vit C .. I know some places have Vit C infusion into the blood stream. I was told by a traditional doctor that when you first detect you have cancer, load up on Vit C 10000 mg daily.
3) Drink a gallon of water with sea salt. (I like his explanation on Cholesterol. Processed Salt is 1/3 glass, 1/3 sand and 1/3 salt. So when we take it it sometimes injures our intestine and cholesterol goes there to prevent bleeding, thus forming a plaque and prevent blood flow. Cholesterol is used to repair our body, so cholesterol is not bad and not the root cause of problems.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting your comments