Friday, October 7, 2011

High nutrients can help cure cancer.

High dosage of nutrients can cure cancer. Even a simple vitamin like Vitamin C can help prevent cancer. Imagine if a simple nutritional treatment can cure cancer, it will definitely be able to prevent cancer. So reach out for the juice. Below is a simple, delicious recipe I use daily (at least when my wife makes it for me.. :) )




Here is my simple recipe for fruit/vegetable juice.

1) 4 carrots
2) 2 green apples.
3) 1 cucumber.

Use a juicer instead of a blender.




2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your extremely nice comment on my blog It is VERY VERY much appreciated. I love your site and look forward to reading more of your posts. WE CAN BEAT THIS!!!!! F cancer! We will win, somehow, someway. And I completely agree with you, I must have been one miserable person to be around before because my life has changed so much and cancer has definitely made me who I am today.
    <3
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting your comments