Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Questions you ask yourself - how are you here?

While I was going thru cancer treatment and fighting for my survival, questions like "Why am I here?" , "What is my purpose?" often comes up.

I have been looking for answers; to try to understand if there is a purpose. Religion has never been an important piece in my life but now religion offers me some answers, which I am still trying to understand and totally accept.

I found this "Big History" which basically tells how everything started. It does not say who or what created the first energy. I like to believe that God did and then God orchestrated everything else with "Destruction and Creation". The concept of "In the beginning, there was just energy" also fall in line with the QiGong's core idea of Chi.

Another interesting thing in the "Big History" is that there is a warning in at the end, which we all have to heed.



Big History: From the Big Bang to the Present

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting your comments