Friday, October 9, 2015

Baking soda really works

A few people have called me about my experience with baking soda and so I decided to make this post.

It has been almost 5 years now since I was declared "no cancer cells detected" but last March I found some lumps on the side of my neck. The doctors said they were too small to do anything but to monitor them.

It could be my lymph nodes enlarged due to stress, food and other things but it was they were constantly there. I decided I didn't want to take the chance. I decided to take just baking soda with water every morning (half teaspoon). After about 2 weeks, I notice the lumps reduced in size.

I was motivated. I wanted the lumps to go away. After a couple of months, they stayed small but were still there. I decided to add honey and increased the slightly more than half a teaspoon every morning. After 4 months, the lumps were not easily detectable now.

I am convinced about baking soda (and honey). I take this every morning just to keep the body alkaline in general.

I was worried about some stories about aluminium in baking soda. I researched and found that this was unfounded. Baking Soda is different from Baking Powder. Baking powder is processed and this may contain other ingredients like aluminium. So finding this out, I am taking baking soda without worries these days.

I hope my experience with baking soda will provide other people with some hope and as a remedy.

I had posted about baking soda (Bicarbonate of Soda) before in this link

Here is another more recent article on Baking Soda from Prevent Disease


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting your comments